Thursday 21 September 2006

Imax Dome

I hadn't ever seen an Imax movie in the Imax Dome, until today. My Aunt has been down for the past few days and I have been taking her to see the sights of Ottawa. Today we spent at the Museum Of Civilization, my favorite. Because Aunty Laura is a stamp collector we spent most of our time in the Postal Museam, which was really interesting and fun, since it was interactive. I got to play games, draw pictures, and fill out tests, I like to be amused. We also did a quick run through the Children's Museam, and wandered through Canadian Hall. The Imax movie we watched was Deep Sea. It was narrated by Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet (her voice gets annoying quickly). I loved the film, except they made the underwater sound effects too strong and very fake sounding. The photography was brilliant though, and I couldn't believe my eyes at some of the amazing animals. It was a beautiful film.

1 comment:

Amorina said...

hey
as per your comment on my blog - i'm not sure what you mean by offended but if you mean the rant about drugs i was referring to people who medicate without actual problems, and specifically the culture of medication in place of therapy as propagated by the pharmaceutical companies themselves - like just putting a kid on ritalin because he's annoying. - i know you and warren both have legitimate medical conditions. sorry. perhaps should have clarified that.
~ami