Saturday 23 September 2006

Hoes

It is hard to understand when someone in your life brings back into their life a person who has hurt them in the past. I have a number of guys I know and care about who right now are with (or semi-with) girls that they left in the past. They left them for good reasons, the girl had cheated or lied or they were a really bad fit as a couple. I had to listen to the pain and anger caused by these whores only to find out later that they were in a "positive" position again. Why take them back? Why even think about taking them back? Why complain to me and others about what horrible a person they are, if you are just going to date them again? I know relationships are complicated, and that this happens across the board, but it seems in my experience right now that guys are the dumb, weak, manipulated ones. People learn dammit! She is a lying cheating hoe.

No comments: