Friday 25 August 2006

NyQuil

From Denis Leary - (and he is right, I took it last night, GREATEST SLEEP OF MY LIFE)

"Tonight I'm on NyQuil and Sudafed. Let me tell you something, folks. Forget about cocaine and heroine. All you need is NyQuil and Sudafed. I'm telling you right now, I took the NyQuil five years ago. I just came out of the coma tonight before the show! I love NyQuil. Man, I love it! I love it. I love it. I love it. It's the best thing shit ever invented. Isn't it, huh? I love the name alone. NyQuil - Capitol N, small Y, big fucking Q! I love that fucking Q, don't you!? What a great advertising idea! Put a huge fucking Q on the box. They'll get high and stare at it. "The Q is talking to me! The Q is talking to me!" You just go right into the coma, it is unbelievable! We have reached the point where the over the counter drugs are actually stronger than anything you can buy on the street. It says on the back of the NyQuil box, on the back of the box it says, "May cause drowsiness." It should say, "Don't make any fucking plans! Kiss your family and friends goodbye. Will cause you to pass the fuck out" NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you! You giant fucking Q!"

2 comments:

Amorina said...

god bless sleep
i cyber kissed dan
i'm ramped right up
hope you had a good day
-me

JBlo said...

I do not like NyQuil. It makes me jumpy and edgy and confused when I wake up.