Saturday 26 August 2006

Disney Princess

Am I a Disney Princess, or a prostitute? I took this quiz, and found out that I am Esmeralda, who frankly isn't a Princess, I think they are stretching it to "Disney Female Lead" .... unless ... she was a Gypsy Princess, which she may have been. They said I am "Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people." which isn't so bad. According to The Official Disney Princess Website, which is quiet scary and way too pink, the Official Disney Princesses are: Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Mulan, Pocahontas, and Snow White, no mention of Esmeralda!! Aurora, who is Sleeping Beauty, is my favorite. I love that movie. Aladdin is also one of the best Disney movies, but Jasmine isn't all that cool. There are tons of Disney Princess Quiz's online, take the test I took [no longer active], which as aforementioned, includes many Female Disney Characters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got Ariel I am:
"Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom."

My favourite princess when I was little. What do you think Chris? is this me or not?

Teri