Monday 31 October 2016

Your Cowboy Name

Happy Halloween! On Friday at work we had a pumpkin painting competition, it was a fun thing to do on my lunch break. Also according to this photo by my co-worker, I paint with my pinkie up. I am going to take the pumpkin home today since we don't have any decorations and are planning to give out candy at Casa Verde this year.

Dressed up at work today with my team as Cowgirls, (Since I was able to supply a lot of hats.) According to the quiz below my Cowboy Name is Billy The Stubborn Sheriff, which is cool but I have decided to be Chris The Kid.

---- from The Internet

Click to enlarge
Let me know your Cowboy Name in the comments!

3 comments:

Sweeton said...

Billy the lone sheriff! Who won the pumpkin decorating?
Mum

Christine Sweeton said...

The eye ball, the black and white spiky guy, and the beautiful gold and black abstract one. I agreed wholeheartedly with the winners!

Unknown said...

Buckey the Fearsome Flapjack.