Sunday 10 July 2016

Dad's Bladder

Sunday Mornin' Coming Down - A Sunday post about my Dad, named after a song that he loved.

Two years ago I talked about the annoying development of the need to pee at 4am each morning that my dad had also dealt with. It looks like my bladder is becoming even more like his.

I drove to Ottawa yesterday and had to stop to pee twice! I was only driving from Toronto so it wasn't even as long of a time in the car as a trip between the capital and Paris or Long Point would be. Using the OnRoute stops, I am fast and efficient. I double it up with getting gas or food and make the break quick. Still, I never had to go before and could make the whole trip without even thinking about using the bathroom.

At least I am not taking driving breaks to splash cold water on my face to stay awake, which was Dad's trick. I just drink caffeinated things.

No comments: