Sunday 13 March 2016

Dad's Walk

Sunday Mornin' Coming Down - A Sunday post about my Dad, named after a song that he loved.

On our way home from the cottage today, Kristen, Tessa, and I were talking about checking out the little walking trail on the causeway. I have done the loop with Yen a long time ago. There were a lot of frogs so I haven't really done it since. It is a nice 2km path so we probably will check it out as a group when we head back to Long Point next month.

I also really want to do the hiking trails that run between the cemetery and the Bird Studies Canada headquarters. Every time I have wanted to do it the paths have been so muddy. It was part of what is so nice about my dad's grave site is that his headstone is right near the entrance to those hiking trails.

No comments: