White Chocolate Oreo Bark
2. Put a bag of white chocolate chips in a bowl. (Don't go cheap on these, get a good bag of chips, my bark didn't turn out well because the chocolate was fake and sickly sweet.)
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave using 30 second increments and stirring between each one.
4. Once the chocolate is melted add in 3/4 of the crushed cookies and stir.
5. Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined pan and sprinkle the remaining crushed cookies on top.
6. Put the pan in the fridge until it hardens - about 15 minutes. Take it out, remove the parchment paper and break up the chocolate into 'bark pieces' - I used the meat tenderizer again for this part.