Wednesday 7 January 2015

Wrong Cat!

I accidentally labeled the picture to the right that I posted on Saturday! This is Rasta! I mistakenly called him Rusty. Rusty is Aunty Laura's cat, a ginger male, who Tessa and I found abandoned down at Long Point and asked if my aunt would take care of. Rasta, a black and white polydactyl male, is my mom's cat. (Two is my cat, an adorable ginger female.) Too many cats in my family!

It isn't even like I got confused once in the post on Saturday either; I said he was Rusty in the title for the post, the caption for the photo, and the little bit of writing as well. Three times! Normally I would just go back and correct the post, but I didn't notice the error until my mom made a comment on it - so I am going to leave it as is, that way the comment will make sense. I will just make a quick note on the post.

No comments: