Wednesday 27 August 2014

T&G Engagement Shots

I figured that I would start out Wedding Wednesdays way back in October 2013 when Steph published her Feature Set of Engagement Photos that she did with Teri and Greg at the Toronto waterfront. I know that I briefly mentioned that they were getting them done at the time, but only provide the link to the Sneak Peek. It turns out that I am terrible about remembering to share my friends engagement photos on Always Standing.

This is one of the many great shots:

Harbour's Breeze: A Toronto Love Story
Copyright 2013

My favorite pictures are the two different ones where they are sitting. (Also the kissing one with the CN Tower in it, this is mainly because I love the CN Tower and its iconic representation of downtown Toronto.) The photo above is actually K's favorite; she loves it so much that she has mentioned multiple times thinking that it looks like it could be in a magazine. I agree, it definitely looks like a sexy clothing ad - for Guess maybe.

See the full Feature Set on the STEPHANIE BEACH PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG.

No comments: