Monday 10 February 2014

The Zit Is Coming

Every month, right before my period - I get a zit. Usually just one, and depending on its size it often isn't around for a very long time. However, it bugs me every time especially because I know it is going to happen and I could probably take better care of my skin to avoid it happening. I am not very good to my skin. The main thing I have going is that I only wear make-up once a month, so that is hopefully helping a bit - not that modern make up is all that unhealthy for your skin, in contrast some of it is beneficial. I also am careful to use sunscreen in the summer. However, I only rinse my face with water and only in the mornings. I use a face wash in the bath, but only when I remember which ends up being about once a week. But, I am starting my preemptive strike against the inevitable Period Zit. The last few mornings after washing my face (with just water) I am also using some toner to clean out the pores. I hope this works, then I will just need to figure out how to get ride of the bloating that always comes too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to have such great skin!

Teri