Sunday 9 February 2014

A Useful Machine

After a weekend with Jason's nephew's I have some thoughts on children/babies: For example, one should probably not have them until one is living in a place that has a dishwasher (and probably also easy access to daily laundry.) I am pretty sure that I am one of the last remaining people, of all my friends, still washing my dishes by hand. Thinking about their various houses and apartments the only people that might also be in a sink-only situation could be Nic and Drew, Erin AH, Anna, and Danielle - even them I am not totally sure, maybe they do have the very useful machine that is a Dish Washer.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have one either! I did at my last two apartments, but not here. It's sad... and it makes me even more lazy.

Anonymous said...

So true, though Mark and I didn't get a dish washer until we move to our current house that means we did wash by hand our dishes until Luke was almost 3 and Pete was 7 months. I love my dishwasher!

Aim said...

I am a soggy hand washing sister as well! :)
--
Amanda.

Erin said...

Still washing dishes by hand. There is a neat pile next to the sink.