Wednesday 27 February 2013

New Series - Two's News

I was thinking I wanted to start using Twitter from the perspective of Two, I thought it would be cute to write Tweets in her accent, about her life.  There are a couple of Twitter accounts that do similar things and I usually find them pretty funny, as I previously posted on Always Standing The Honest Toddler is hilarious and The White Squirrel, who Tweets from Trinity Bellwoods Park in Toronto is pretty good.

I wasn't planning to make a new account for Two, just switch over my main one for a little while. Then I thought it would reach a more appropriate audience on Always Standing since I still haven't figured out how to get my Twitter feed to show up nicely alongside the blog and pretty much everyone who reads my blog knows about and/or has a relationship with Two.

So stay tuned for some little updates from my crazy cat.

1 comment:

Sweeton said...

looking forward to it
mum