Tuesday 11 December 2012

Armaweddin

I met Halley years ago when I went to visit Anna in Paris. She had quickly became Anna's best friend in France and they have remained close over the years. Halley is originally from Tacoma (near Seattle) but I don't exactly know where in The States she is now. The main thing I always connect with her is social media - she has always been way ahead of the times when it comes in media and the internet. Other things would be that she is smart, funny, fun, interesting, and beautiful. I am glad that Anna has stayed friends with her and from that, and Facebook, she has stayed on the edge of my radar.

She is getting married later in this month and it is going to be a very unique wedding. I had been following along on it a bit, but recently she wrote an article for The Huffington Post that explains it all in more detail - Read it here. Congratulations and best wishes!

No comments: