I took a risk and decided to make-up a salad recipe. I am a terrible cook and have no concept about how flavors work together but I figured if I made something TexMex then I could just put together things often seen in Mexican dishes and it should taste alright.
Chris' Corn TexMex Salad
Can be eaten as a salad or used as a dip with scooped shaped tortilla chips.
- Shredded Chedder and Motzerella (Served on the side for Kristen)
One can of Red Kidney Beans (washed)
- One can of Lentils (washed)
- Can of Corn Niblets (Drained)
- A large bunch of Spring Onions, Finely chopped
- Green Pepper (Cut to a size smaller than the Kidney Beans)
- Avocado (Cut to a size smaller than the Kidney Beans)
- Minced Garlic
- Lime Juice
- Salsa (I used Tostitos Roasted Garlic Salsa)