Thursday 2 February 2012

A List Of Random Updates

- I banged my leg into a radiator at Rrunuv Bayit and now have a goose egg on my thigh

- Two has decided it is fun to turn my bedroom into a big game of Minesweeper by climbing up on my bookshelf, pulling the push pins out of my bulletin board, and then scattering them all over the floor

- Kristen's recent birthday somehow meant two carrot cakes, one with nuts and, later on, one without

- My parents and grandparents were supposed to be spending the next two months in France by my grandpa hurt himself so they are spending a bit more time in England while he heals

- I joined a new/different gym closer to work

- Dave is in Toronto for a couple of weeks doing a waste audit for work but we are on opposite schedules so won't be able to hang out very much

- Thus far, I have been to one restaurant for Winterlicious this year and it was amazing

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Winterlude starts this weekend and there are fireworks on Friday --- Dave is out of town and therefore unable to help me shoot them :(

(kitty minesweeper sounds fun - Two is awesome)

Anonymous said...

I hope your Grandpa's doing well! How long will they be in England?

Also, I've added your blog to my links at the top of my browser!! I now check it regularly again :)

Love,
Teri

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back on your blog, I have been looking everyday and figured you had to be very busy. Hope the leg gets better soon, your Grandpa is improving slowly each day. Two's antics make me smile, better than Binx's tendency to pee on your clothes for entertainment. Hope its easier to use this gym than the other, great way to fend off the winter blues.
Love Mum