Monday 2 January 2012

Thank You Cartouche!

I thought I had mentioned this on Always Standing before but I looked back and it seems I haven't - I have a Cartouche deck! Erin AH got them for me a couple of years back; like Tarot Cards, Cartouche should not be purchased but must 'come to their owner' so I never went to go get my own deck. I was so happy when Erin gave me a deck as a present. However, I lost them in my move to Toronto and it was only a couple of months ago that I came across them again. I use them now and then, to ask questions using the Star. Last night I did my World for the next six months, and it looks like they are going to go well!

However, not everything appears to be perfect. I did get Set (Opposition, Delays and problems at all levels - otherwise known as the Death card) in the 2nd House (Money, Possessions, Financial prospects). After Set shows up, following Em's technique, I always select a card to place on top so as to get more information; the one that showed up this time was Earth (Industry, Thrift, Money and possessions, Conservation, Practicality, All things that grow). I think I need to be much more careful financially. Thank you Cartouche! I had already figured this out though - but a little more reinforcement never hurts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, the stars are aligned in finances being the next "growing up " stage. Really it makes sense as the school part of your life is about lots of money going out and not much/enough coming in. Next stage is about consolidation, paying off debts and getting your financial "house in order".
Mum