Friday 22 June 2007

Cartouche World

Since first year, I have had my cards read by either Em or her mother. I tend to get my World done every 6 months, though a couple times I got it done in January for the full year. Cartouche cards are similar to Tarot Cards, though are Egyptian based, more positive, and a smaller deck.

When reading them, there are two types of set ups, a smaller one called a Star or the World. The World is done for a specific amount of time and should not be done again until that time period is over. A Star is the cards response to a question asked, and can be done as often as you like.

Em did my World yesterday, for the first time since I usually get her mom to do it for me. She just bought her own deck, I would love to get one too but I'm still hesitant to spend money. She did my World for 6 months, basically the rest of 2007, and it looks pretty positive. The only iffy area was Love/Relationships, in which I got the worst possible card, but I'm hoping that just means it will take a little longer until I'm in love or a relationship, apposed to meaning I'm going to get my heart broken. As usual, I get this card all the time, in the centre of the World (the overview position) was the Crook and Flail, which basically means self-discipline.

No comments: