Thursday 19 January 2012

Blogging Before Birth

I don't know if anyone noticed, but for a while in the Blog Archive section of Always Standing has been a post that apparently was published in 1980. I was born in 1984. Obviously it was spam. It was a long rambling thing about someone's inheritance and parents and I'm sure some sort of royal family member was mentioned. (You know how it goes.) I don't really know how it got posted - maybe through the post-it-email like before or maybe it was posted though this site. Either way it is deleted now, but I liked that I was writing before birth.

Want more Always Standing to read? Go back!! Vintage Always Standing is often quite amusing. I have blogged for almost 6 years and my life has changed a lot over that time period. Remember you can comment on any post no matter when it was originally written; I get notification of comments through my email so I will get to read what it is you write. (And remember bloggers live for comments!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As your mother, it wouldn't surprise me if you were "blogging before you were born" - you emerged pretty well talking and haven't stopped since.
Just thought I would break the blogging response "desert".
Mum