Wednesday 21 December 2011

Email Was Hacked

Note: I have a special email that can be used to publish blog posts, so the following got sent to, and posted on, Always Standing when I had to respond to everyone on my contacts list to apologise for my email spamming them. The previous email sent by the spammer also ended up being turned into a post, but I deleted it.

Hello Everyone - I am sorry for the previous email, my email got hacked. I do not think you should visit that 'interesting' site as I'm sure it leads to something...not so good. I have changed my password and hopefully that will be the end of it. (The grammar of the previous email hopefully tipped you off a little, I am a Master of the English now..) Sorry for the annoying stupid emails. Thanks, Chris

----

From: Chris Tine
To: My Whole Contacts List
Sent: Wednesday December 21, 2011
Subject: Re: 1

...I have never thought that sites can be such interesting! http://hosting.nborges.net/friends.group.php?lalucky=76fy4

No comments: