Wednesday 19 October 2011

Happy Face Game

----- from Facebook
So, What Did You See?

I am a little disappointed in what I ended up with! The first word I saw was LOYAL, which I thought was pretty true and I like it. Then I got LETHARGIC, which isn't very positive but as I take a break from working on my MRP to post this on Always Standing I realise it is extremely true. Then I found LOVELY and thought, "Well, that's okay" and that I maybe was being drawn to words that started with 'L', I also thought I was done until I saw that it was the first four words, not three. Then I saw what I thought was independent, but instead of the first 'n' it was a 'k' making it DEPENDENT.

So, I'm LOYAL, LETHARGIC, LOVELY, and DEPENDENT.

3 comments:

R. said...

I’m Passionate. Eloquent. Dramatic. Genuine. ¡Yay! Hahaha! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Haha nice I am HONEST, NAIVE, RESTLESS. I'll take it. Not sure about naive but maybe I am...

Teri

Anonymous said...

I got sincere, charismatic and naive. Certainly disagree with no2 and not sure how to take or even relate to no3, at my age!
Mum