Friday 15 July 2011

Thanks Kristen!

I spent a crazy weekend at the Calgary Stampede and then a relaxing few days in Banff. However, it is now very late at night. There was a slight delay at the Calgary airport and then the flight home from Alberta is surprisingly lengthy. After waiting for bags and taxis and then the drive to Bayit, I'm exhausted. I had to navigate my very messy room and pull out/organize a few things. Anyway, when I finally got to flop down in bed I nearly had a heart attack!! I hadn't noticed but in my absence the following had been affixed to the ceiling above my bed:
She's Lucky I Didn't Scream And Wake Her Up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Haha that would scare me initially.

We have to see that soon.

Teri

Jannedals said...

it was so good, so good! Except the very end...that was ridiculous. Apparently gingers don't age at all? Is that their special power?