Monday 6 June 2011

Snuck It In

I have so little time for personal reading, since I should be reading for research and writing my MRP. However, Teri got me Bossypants by Tina Fey for my birthday and I read the entire thing yesterday. It was a good call as a gift; I had been meaning to buy it myself actually but then discovered that I didn't even have enough money for rent and had to seriously rebudget my summer, leaving nothing left to spend at Chapters. Ter just figured it out too, I hadn't told her I wanted it. I'm not normally a memoir type person but have always admired Tina and like her SNL stuff, 30 Rock, and Mean Girls. The book was quite enjoyable and spending the day just reading something for fun was amazing. I can't wait until this MRP is done and I get to do it all the time.

No comments: