Monday 23 May 2011

Out Of It

Sorry that the posts have become a little sparse. According to Google Analytics I'm still getting some visitors, and usually I pride myself in getting posts up pretty regularly. A combination of school ending, trips to the US, time at the cottage, and being majorly depressed have all contributed to less posts on Always Standing. However, I have some planned.

So, stay tuned for:
-a summery of my amazing trip to America with JennB
-pictures of the 100 year old book that I wrote my last paper on
-my final marks from this semester
-updates on sailing as I prepare for the racing season
-a music video that I have been playing multiple times daily
-general summer awesomeness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally its been updated! haha I've been checking regularly.

I'm now eagerly awaiting your posts - I'm intrigued.

Love,
Teri

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to all things on list. Sailing of corse especially the racing. Hoping you can improve my racing dad