Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Wii Knows I Suck

It isn't like I've ever been good at tennis in real life, but it is sad how bad I am at tennis on the Wii. I never win! Often I don't even get any points. This evening, actually very early in the morning, as a break from all-night essay writing I played a couple of rounds on the Wii with my night-owl father.

My dad has recently retired so plays the Wii a lot. He has over 1000 points for his little tennis Mii, mine has 137. The difference in our skill level is so wide that Wii Sports automatically assigned him a second player. Normally each side of the court has two players and you control both, the front one and the back. I'm pretty bad at getting the front one to ever do anything, I'm not fast enough to have that one hit the ball and just use the back one for everything. However, my Dad didn't get two of his Miis, he got some other random chick with a point level of 120, and didn't have control of her.

Basically the Wii decided that I sucked so bad that I needed a player worse than me on the other side so that I could get some easy shots. It didn't even work! I still lost, badly.

No comments: