Tuesday 5 April 2011

Money Money!!

I don't have any more OSAP coming in for my summer semester, the amount they have already given me is supposed to have lasted, (yeah, like that happened.) However, I should be getting a Research Assistant job through my program as it was part of my funding. It looks like that will be sorted out in the coming weeks. I'm also going to work at the polls on election day and that will make me a bit of money. I just got confirmation that I got the job today and am heading to a training session (also paid) on Friday. Finally, I did my taxes with my dad last night. Normally I do them by myself but it was good to have the company and double check. I mailed that off today and if I did the calculations correctly, and this fact is doubtful, than I should be getting a couple of thousand dollars back. I hope to soon be 'in the money' again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, minus all of your OSAP debt that is. As I always say, OSAP is not free money! haha - I actually just paid my OSAP off so I'm pretty happy :) Now I have to pay back my other creditor...

Teri