Thursday 7 April 2011

Sincerely

---from an email forward

Dear Icebergs,
Sorry to hear about the global warming. Karma's a bitch.
Sincerely, The Titanic

Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
Sincerely, Unicorns

Dear America ,
You produced Miley Cyrus. Justin Bieber is your punishment.
Sincerely, Canada

Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely, Google

Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle

Dear iPhone,
Please stop spellchecking all of my rude words into nice words.
You piece of shut.
Sincerely, Every iPhone User

Dear Nickleback,
That's enough.
Sincerely, The World

Dear World of Warcraft,
Thank you for ensuring my son's virginity.
Sincerely, Parents Everywhere

Dear Fox News,
So far, no news about foxes.
Sincerely, Unimpressed

Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely, God


I find the following funny, but they might offend others...

Dear White People,
Don't you just hate immigrants?
Sincerely, Native Americans

Dear jf;ldsfa/kvsmmklnn,
Please lknvfdmv.xvn.
Sincerely, Stevie Wonder

Dear Osama Bin Laden,
Marco....
Sincerely, United States

Dear Michael Jackson,
You really should have became a Catholic Priest.
The pay isn't great, but the benefits....
Sincerely, The Pope

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I got this today from Kendra - love it.

Teri

Fae said...

HAHAH. I think I found the "offensive" ones even funnier.

Unknown said...

Haha Love it!!

Dear Saturn,
I liked it, so I put a ring on it.
Sincerely, God


That's my favourite!!

Anonymous said...

I googled these jokes after I read your blog. I love the ones about HP vs. Twilight! I thought I would share:

Dear Stephenie Meyer,
I'm sorry your fans are so obnoxious. Try using less glitter. Sincerely, J.K. Rowling



Dear Cedric Diggory,
Vampires don't sparkle. 20 points from Hufflepuff!
Sincerely, Snape

Dear Stephanie Meyer,
Please note that when the love of Hermione's life left her, she continued to search for the keys to destroying the world's most powerful dark wizard. When the love of Bella's life left her, she curled up in the fetal position, went numb for months then jumped off a cliff.
Sincerely, J. K. Rowling

Love, T

Unknown said...

dearplankpleaseblank.com! I follow it religiously.