Wednesday 2 February 2011

I Love This Song

Since having the car I have been listening to a lot of Virgin Radio (99.9 in Toronto). This is a pop station, I guess is how I would describe it. Sometimes it is too much and I have to switch to another station that plays real music. However, since driving around for the week, I have learned the 10 hot songs right now, since Virgin plays them over and over again. I feel very hip and knowledgeable, this week anyway.

Kristen found this clip, about two Canadians making a pop song in 8 hours. I know it is a little lengthy but it is funny and the song is really good! (The guys are also pretty cute.)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha, hilarious! And their song is pretty catchy. I may or may not have downloaded it and put it on my "Songs for Getting Ready/Clubbing" playlist.