Thursday 20 January 2011

On The Cover

One of the assignments Steph had to do back in December for her photography course was create a magazine cover. Most people in the class were going to do still life shots and make something like Knitting Magazine; not one to shy away from a challenge, Steph decided to do a women's magazine. I got to model and it was a full out photo shoot: make-up, studio lights, multiple outfit changes, and even a fan. The resulting picture is very polished. I think I liked others better, I want to look through the set again at some point since my smile is a little strange in this one. However, the best part of it is all the stuff surrounding the picture, she really made it look like a magazine - the woman is a wonder in photoshop.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that photo, though I agree that there are better ones in the set for sure. I started work on another photo the other night but then my computer froze and I lost it.

:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look almost famous! Truly, you look great and Steph did a fantastic job of the whole cover.
Mum