Monday 31 January 2011

Have Car - Will Drive - Episode One

The one where The Toy is offered...

While my parents are in Texas for February and some of March, I have their car. (Well, really it was my car first. Actually, technically it was my late Grandma's car originally.) Anyway, the little purple Toyota, affectionately called The Toy, and I are hanging out. I was quite confused at Christmas when they suggested I take it while their away. "What am I going to use a car for?" Driving in Toronto really makes no sense, and I don't really go anywhere else. They also offered me the Wii while they were gone, which I was much more excited about. (Proven to be awesome as expected, I have only had it a week and already it has provided hours of entertainment. I rock at MarioKart, ironically a driving game.) Turns out they wanted me to use the car to drive down to The Cottage to check on it a few times while they were gone. I agreed, Rrunuv Bayit has a parking spot so there is no issue having The Toy in Toronto. Of course, as soon as the thought of having a car for a while hit me, I came up with a million things to do with it and places to go. Road trip to Vegas anyone?!

No comments: