Saturday 11 December 2010

Not Worth 1000 Words

Don't Make Me Write The 1000 Words This Might Be Worth
Self-Portrait Online
By Christine Sweeton

Thoughts that accompany this photo:
-Hair is curly, figured I should get a picture of it like this since it is always up or if I'm going out it is usually straightened.
-Does it look a little like I'm sucking my thumb? I wish I was right now, in bed and falling asleep. I am so tired but am up late again doing schoolwork.
-I hope this is the last time I say this, but I really can't wait until I have my big camera here or a new small one or something so that I can stop using this online program.
-Wow, I look tired! I am not one to get particularly dark circles under my eyes but it is not looking good here. I'm even wearing some make-up!
-Holding the hand up to strategically cover the two zits on my chin, however I find the effect is strange, almost disturbing.
-Show me Natalie! When will someone finally just hire me to play her sister in something?

Thoughts connected to my upcoming photo shoots with Steph:
-So excited to get in front of the camera again!
-I am going to have to work at figuring out my expressions, smile, and angles with the shorter hair and weight loss changing things up.
-My hands and nails look all pretty, Steph will be pleased.
-I need to make sure I at least get to help title some of the shots, one of my favourite parts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I am not that great with the titles. :)