Saturday 18 December 2010

Ads Are Back

I had to get Justin to help me figure out what was wrong, it turns out that after earning around $15, AdSense shuts down your account until you confirm a few things. I had to confirm my phone number, banking info, and address. The thing that took the longest was the address because you have to request that they send you this letter, wait for it to arrive, and then fill in the pin code they give you in the letter. That is finally all done and now I have advertising back on Always Standing again. They don't send you any money until you are at $100, so I still have a long way to go. They have been either Public Service Ads - which make no money, or totally turned off, for months now. They were gone through my whole trip I think, which sucks because I had a decent amount of traffic over the summer. The ads are back though, and one day I may make a little bit of money out of this.

No comments: