Monday 15 November 2010

No Ads

I am not computer illiterate, however, I am also not completely comfortable with coding and understanding the general workings of computers, the internet, etc. Usually when I run into an issue with Always Standing I am able to figure it out through trial and error, some goggle searches, using the Help feature, or reading forums on the topic. I have been battling my current dilemma off and on over the past few months. My Adsense ads are no longer working!! I have two that should be showing up and only one is. Also the one that is showing has been a Public Service Ad for months now, and I don't think I make money on those. None of my usual problem solving techniques are working. I don't understand what any of the articles are talking about! I'm frustrated and stuck!!

No comments: