Wednesday 10 November 2010

I Love Binx But

I Want A Baby Tiger
Photo by Christine Sweeton
Siberian Tiger Preserve, Harbin, China
July 30, 2010

Sorry I was looking to post another picture and just got drawn to him again. So cute! Since I don't have a digital camera at the moment and am unable to post pictures of myself and my life in Toronto, maybe I will have this little guy substitute for a while. I did take a whole bunch of pictures of him, there are so many more. (The China pictures aren't up on Facebook yet either, I have gotten bogged down by school and the trip photos have stopped for the moment but I promise Mongolia, China, and Western Canada are coming.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just remember they eat ducks!
Love
Mum

Anonymous said...

Awesome shot!
I feel like a baby tiger might be converted to a vegetarian. I think Fristen could warm up to the idea of a baby tiger in the apartment?

Love T