Sunday 24 October 2010

Congrats Mark & Taylor

I'm going to be a bridesmaid for the first time ever! (I have never been in a bridal party before.) Taylor is getting married this coming July and has asked me to be a part of her big day. Kristen is her Maid Of Honour so I think that Rrunuv Bayit will become wedding central off and on over the next few months. We went wedding dress shopping last weekend and are popping out for a short trip today as well. (To a store called Jealous Bridesmaids, which I think is the best name ever.) This has been so much fun so far and it is just going to get better. (Especially since we haven't even started to look at bridesmaid dresses, which are going to beautiful and probably be either silver or purple.) The wedding is going to be so beautiful and an awesome party. I am so happy for Mark and Taylor. It was very exciting because I knew about the proposal before it happened and even more exciting to be a part of it in this way. It is going to be amazing! Congrats and best wishes, for the planning, the wedding, and a happy married life together.