Monday 23 August 2010

LIVE UPDATE - # 23

I'm on my own now. This morning I met up with the tour leader, who is the only one left in town, and we went to visit a church together and had lunch. Then we said goodbye and I was all by my self. I went on a half-day bus tour to a palace outside of town that was just beautiful. I have been chatting with a bunch of people at the hostel over the last couple of days so I feel like I have a little bit of company. I booked a ticket to go and see Swan Lake tomorrow night and I have a long list of chores that I need to get done tonight and tomorrow. (Things like booking the bus to Estonia, finding hostels in Estonia and Helsinki, shopping, going to a post office, etc.) I figure I will be fine as long as I keep busy. I have already perfected taking pictures of myself!

Sitting In The Gardens At Tsarskoe Selo

Taken by ME!

3 comments:

JennB said...

I will be there soon to take photos!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what/where Swan Lake is but it sounds awesome!

Love, T

Anonymous said...

Aww, Swan Lake on its home turf! Lucky, lucky girl! It is so beautiful you will cry, I'm sure of it.

Julia