Monday 9 August 2010

Itinerary Update - Russia

Pre-Scheduled Post:
As per my trip itinerary (bar any issues/changes/complications etc.)
I should be ....

Entering Russia!!
I go through border crossing between Russia and Mongolia at a small town called Naushki. This is in the middle of a 40 hour train ride. I board the train in Ulaan Baatar early in the morning of Sunday August 8th and I don't get off until Tuesday August 10th in the Siberian city of Irkutsk. I least I get some excitement on Monday August 9th, I get to cross over into Russia!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG so much train riding. I hope it's fun?

Anonymous said...

Noah got home from Sudbury yesterday - yay! He listened to your phone message and his jaw dropped that you were calling from China - NICE!!! He had a 'big brother' moment over the fact that phone signals can travel around the world. He's now wondering who's listening in. lol

Oh, The Noah.

I'm away now to catch up with you in my google travels. I'm afraid you're moving quicker than I am and I'm still in China! xo

Julia

Cyndy said...

Behave yourself on the train - you don't want stay for a prolonged time in Siberia!