Sunday 25 July 2010

Wanting To Come Too - Teri

Teri's farewell present to me reminded me of what my mom used to do when I went to camp, except with a different fun little twist. The best part of camp was always getting mail. However, my mom felt that even if she sent a letter the day I left, it probably wouldn't get there until later in the week and maybe it would even miss me. She would write out little cards for each day and send them with me to open. Teri has done the same thing, the difference being that I get a new note for each new place that I travel to. She also included a picture of her in a thematic hat (dependant on the area I'm visiting) for me to take pictures with. The notes include suggestions of places to take the picture. It has been a fun little challenge and I have been e-mailing them to her as I do them. Here is the collection of Teri's in hats:

No comments: