Sunday 25 July 2010

And We Are Beautiful

I have photoshoots with Steph all the time. Sometimes she needs to do an assignment, so I model for her, and sometimes I want a certain shot (like my tattoo photos) so I ask her to do it. At my cottage birthday weekend we did a quick one of all the girls who were going out dancing. Since our make-up was done, and we were all dressed up, why not? Steph did an amazing job and I hope to get some printed to hang in Kristen and my Toronto apartment. Check it out on Flicker. There is a great shot of Kristen, Taylor, and I. Also the one of Jerrica and I laughing was during a moment when we were trying to be serious but just couldn't, it brings back great memories and really makes me miss Jer. However, my absolute favourite one is the colour shot of Teri where she looks just a little pissed off at something, she is so beautiful!! While there you should check out more of Steph's pictures on her Flicker account as they are all really well done. (There might be a set just of me...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! You guys looks great!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, thanks Steph! Haha I do look pissed off in those photos!

Teri