Sunday 18 July 2010

Guest Writer - How I Know Chris - Steph

From Stephanie Beach, writer of The Great Abyss
Photos by Stephanie Beach Photography:

Over the Years

As most of our friends know, I met Chris in the Fall of 2003. We lived together in residence and were both starting engineering, me environmental and her mechanical. But this post isn’t about how we met, as to be honest, it isn’t that interesting since it was a pretty typical beginning to a friendship. This is a collection of photos of Chris.
Pretty much since the day I first met Chris, I have been taken her photo. Either for memories or more recently for photography assignments, she is always eager to get in front of the lens. And since she is a wonderful and inventive model, I am always happy to shoot her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's some lovely shots. Hadn't realized it had been that long.

Unknown said...

I had so many to choose from too.