Monday 7 June 2010

A Little Late

I got notice in the mail the other day from the Carleton University Awards Office, the letter said the following:
I am please to inform you that your academic standing allows us to add your name to the Deans' Honour List, available for viewing on the Awards Office website. This honour will appear on your official transcript.

I don't think I ever made the list before, though I remember looking up my name on there for something but I bet it was for my Entrance Scholarship 7 years ago now. Why I say that it is a little late is that students named to the Deans' Honour List, who are returning to an undergraduate program, are given priority access to the Registration System. This would have been super helpful any and every other year!! At least it will go on my transcript.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Same thing happened to me!

Jannedals said...

wow nicely done!!
Dean's list is pretty awesome Chris!