Thursday 3 June 2010

Just Lovely

I met Kate through Teri. They were in university together and recently Kate moved to Ottawa for work. She has started to become part of the Friday Night Girls Night and other such activities. Since moving to Ottawa she started to blog, which is more like a website, and just wrote a very sweet post about our recent trip to Billings Estate for tea. The English Major in me quite enjoys that the post is a poem! I have added her blog to my links (Currently on the Left.) So, Kate's Blog, actually called 2010 - My Year In Ottawa, is now up for your browsing pleasure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be famous!!!! xo Kate

Unknown said...

Omg you HAVE to tell me all about how it wasn't as good as MY tea.

Unknown said...

Oh ya, I forgot you had a blog! Do any of our friends know Kate?