Thursday 13 May 2010

Money Money!!

I got notice a couple of days ago that I did not get the Ontario Graduate Scholarship that I applied for ages ago, which I was a little sad about. However today I got the following e-mail; This is just a quick note to inform you that we are now able to increase the amount of your funding: whereas before we had offered you $3000 in the form of a Ryerson Graduate Award, we can now replace this sum with a $7000 Ryerson Graduate Scholarship. This is in addition to the $8000 in combined RA and TA funding outlined in your original letter. You will receive official notice of this change by mail.
Thank you Ryerson!! $15,000, don't mind if I do!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap that's a lot! WAHOO for you!

Kristen said...

Congrats Chris. It is because they LOVE you.