Wednesday 12 May 2010

Making The Switch

There are many great things about this Curves Diet that I'm doing. The first being Jenn's awesome cooking! One of the things I can have is 8oz of milk but only if it is skim or 1%. Now I am a die hard 2% (or higher!) milk person. You can cook with whatever you want, but if I'm drinking it or putting it on my cereal than it has to be at least 2%. Sometimes if it is the only breakfast option and I'm really hungry I will have 1% on my cereal but I can tell and I'm not a fan. I guess my tastes have changed, and it has been long enough since I last had milk, but I am now a 1% girl! Even to drink! I have had two gasses of it today, delicious! I'm not sure about skim yet, lets not push things.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad would be proud of you, maybe we can get you on to skim at the cottage on May 24.
Mum

Unknown said...

I told you it wasn't that bad!! You will be drinking skim in no time :) Then you can have milk at my place.

JennB said...

Skim is definitely the next step, and will an easy transition for you. Plus it gets sooooo cold.

Erin said...

Haha "No one cares what you had for lunch". Well, apparently they do!
Also, I hate milk and it hates me... unless it is in chocolate form.

Kristen said...

SKIM!

Unknown said...

Ewwwww 2% milk. Ew 1%, for that matter!