Friday 12 February 2010

Just How I Roll

I may have spent from 5:30 to 7:30 this morning doing an interesting combination of laundry, packing, and sleeping. Jerrica was making fun of me last night for my decision to just go to bed and not start packing for my 2 week trip to Spain beyond pulling my suitcase out of the closet. Also JennB called around midnight and was in a state of panic when I told her I hadn't started packing yet but was leaving for the bus station from work the next day. This morning it all rolled out perfectly though, except I almost forgot my tickets and passport (very key items.) However I did forget a sweater I had wanted to bring, but I don't even know if I would have had room for it since I'm bringing a lot of stuff (not near the efficient packing that I normally do - it was just too early.) The annoying thing is that I will need to repack it all tomorrow morning in Paris before heading to the airport, since I have all my toiletries in my carry-on at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I hope you have an awesome trip! Call when you get back. I can't wait to read your travel journal...

Stay safe, Love, T

JennB said...

YOU ARE CRAZY!!!