Sunday 17 January 2010

Under Review

I have spent the last two months applying to the two graduate studies programs in Toronto that I am interested in. It hasn't been a super stressful process but where some rocky moments. Especially lately as I worry that my applications were not received or were incomplete. I can now stop my frantic checking since both universities have now e-mailed me to let me know that they have everything.

Ryerson University
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Ryerson University. Please note, by way of this acknowledgment letter, that we are now in receipt of your complete application to the School of Graduate Studies for the academic term commencing September 2010 for the following program: *Literatures of Modernity -- Master of Arts, Full-time* All of your documents have been received. Your application will be reviewed and once an admission decision has been reached you will be notified.

University of Toronto
This notice is being sent to inform you that your application to 'MA-English' is now under review and pending a decision.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Woo hoo MA in Haiku. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers.
Mum