Friday 22 January 2010

Curves

I'm going for my third Curves workout tonight. I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing. I don't love it like I love running and finishing a 30 minute workout there does not feel as awesome as finishing a 30 minute run. I think I just need to push my cardio more while at Curves. After a few more times I get switched onto a more structured program that will monitor how hard I'm working on the machines and keep me in my optimal range. I'm excited for that to start. I get remeasured in a few more weeks but I don't really care much about my progress like that, I still eat pretty terribly. I do feel like it is giving me some more energy and I can feel that it is helping ward off the depression to a certain extent. I love how close it is to work, going there on the way home is the easiest thing imaginable. It is also a very even workout, I feel that I'm truly exercising every muscle area and in a good way. It is strange since I'm used to much more uneven exercise. The next morning I'm a tad sore, all over. However, tomorrow is Saturday and I get to sleep in!!!

No comments: