Wednesday 28 October 2009

Rerun Time

Just when I get used to a good TV schedule it stops. I know what shows I'm watching this year, when they are aired, where and when I can find them online! This week nothing new is airing. I'm hoping that America's Next Top Model will keep going but everything else is a rerun. I don't know why they do this, I was complaining and asking if it was an election but it turns out it is probably because of The World Series. So this week I can't watch:
-House
-How I Met Your Mother
-Big Bang Theory
-Glee
-Saturday Night Live
-Private Practice
I'm quickly running out of West Wing episodes on my computer so that is making it even worse. I was saddened by all this but then remembered there were other shows I liked to watch that I hadn't started this year. That means a lot of catching up to do with:
-30 Rock
-This Hour Has 22 Minutes

No comments: