Tuesday 3 March 2009

I Love It

I bought a bus pass. It is the greatest thing. I had a few monthly ones a few years back but I just got an annual student pass that goes until the end of August. Someone had told me that it doesn't save that much money, that it is just easier than waiting in line and remembering to go and get a new one every month. It turns out that it is a big savings almost like the last month is free. I broke the bank to afford all that money upfront but it is worth it. Especially because now I feel super bad taking a cab as I can take the bus as much as I like. I even brought my groceries home on the bus tonight, which I never do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - seriously you brought the groceries home on the bus. Very impressive Chris. :)

Christine Sweeton said...

And I used resuable totes too! It's a whole new me!