Thursday 26 February 2009

Shaved

This is from an e-mail and is a Lululemon store's window in Washington, DC after Obama's inauguration. I thought it was very cute and topical. (Lululemon is also a Canadian company.) I also thought it was a great picture to go with my post about buying Lululemon pants. I bought my first pair a couple weeks ago to wear in The Vagina Monologues. They are so expensive, it actually hurt me a little physically when I bought them. Lulu hems their pants for free though which is a really cool thing. The pants need it but there wasn't time to get it done before I had to wear them in the show. However they will hem them whenever and however often you would like, and no receipt is needed since they can tell right away that it is their pant. I love them, they make my bum look so good and they are so very comfortable. I can understand now what all the fuss is about and why everyone has them.

No comments: